Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pondering Reincarnation



____________________


The mathematical discipline known as statistics should be able to prove the validity of reincarnation.

Within the span of eternity (which is a very long time indeed) it should be possible for all currently existing objects and their related events to be replicated in their exact forms.

Just think about this; even if the universe eventually ceases to exist, even if empathy brings about the stoppage of the motion of all objects, the science of statistics seems to show (prove?) that, given enough time (remember, we're talking about eternity here) all things that have been will be again.

Now, think about it -- does that make sense?

I'm not sure.

I have been worrying lately about my ability to make sense... in my thoughts as well as in my writing.

__________


This Is Who I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment