Friday, July 31, 2015

Now For The News




____________________


While listening to a couple of old political hacks interacting with a young, attractive, long-legged, highly made-up young female news anchor, I heard one of the aging pundits proclaim about the American people: "They are not dangerously mad or demonstrably angry, it;s just that they suffer from an everlasting angst."


Of course I had no idea what that statement meant, if anything, and so, being the nosy- parker I am -- always -- I went online to inform and to further educate myself.

At one dictionary, here is what I found:

angst
noun
a feeling of deep anxiety or dread, typically an unfocused one about the human condition or the state of the world in general.
informal:
a feeling of persistent worry about something trivial, as in, "my hair causes me angst".

Wikipedia says: "Angst means fear or anxiety."

After a short time of deep reflection, I decided that the conversation wasn't worth much to me, so I sat back down in my comfortable lounge chair, stretched out, relaxed with my feet up, and just continued to enjoy the sight of a brightly and tightly sheathed young female body with long  shapely, naked legs prominently displayed who smiled at me so often and so femininely fetchingly.



____________________



No comments:

Post a Comment