Sunday, November 1, 2015

Is Fantasy Fact or Fiction?



____________________

When I was a sub-teen dreamer I was an avid peruser of comic books. Those colorful stimulators of imagination were just that, stimulators.

Later in life I turned to words as they seemed even more stimulating in their depth of detail. But now at an extremely advanced age I find myself falling back to the habits of my juvenile years. Once again I find that certain pictures are much more conducive than mere words to the effective stimulation of fantasies.

Such as the photo below which I like to label...

The Grateful Hitch Hiker

See what I mean?

If not, feel free to ignore all the above.

_____

WORD FOR TODAY

fantasy
noun
the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable.

_____

Did You Know . . .?

the Grand Canyon can hold around 900 trillion footballs.

____________________




No comments:

Post a Comment