Wednesday, May 23, 2012

To Live Is To Change

_____

I am finding it more difficult each day to write anything worthwhile. This may be because of a weakening of my mental abilities due to advancing age. Or it might be because I have reached a loftier plateau in my lifelong climb toward the higher peaks of laziness. Or it could be that I never actually possessed any special mental abilities in the first place.

Anyway, I have been thinking of abandoning the present infrastructure of this blog and redesigning it completely... as to content that is.

We shall see what we shall see.

_____


WORD FOR TODAY

paean [pee-uhn]
noun
Any loud and joyous song; a song of triumph.
An enthusiastic expression of praise.

_____


BORN ON THIS DATE IN HISTORY

Drew Carey
Born May 23, 1958

Drew Allison Carey is an American actor, comedian, sports executive, and game show host.


ALSO


Michael William Chambers

My Eldest Son

Born May 23, 1960


ALSO


Ken Jennings

 
Born May 23, 1974

Kenneth Wayne "Ken" Jennings III is an American game show contestant and author. Jennings is noted for holding the record for the longest winning streak on the U.S. syndicated game show Jeopardy! and as being the all-time leading money winner on American game shows.

_____

__________

Forgive, son; men are men; they needs must err.
--Euripides

No comments:

Post a Comment