Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mars Attacks

     



____________________


Yesterday in mid-morning I was happily surprised to find that within the hour one of my all-time favorite movies was being shown on television. It was:

MARS ATTACKS


It had been a long time since I had viewed this film, but I remembered that to appreciate the satirical humor one must be careful to pay close attention to all the little details. Example: "He made the International Sign Of The Doughnut."

I watched the movie and I laughed and laughed.

Note: The Mars Delegation first landed in Pahrump, Nevada.

I love to laugh.


And then, immediately following on that same TV channel, on the Sundance Channel, came another of my favorite laugh-filled movies:  Blazing Saddles.


All in all, a fine and pleasant day.







   


No comments:

Post a Comment