Sunday, July 31, 2011

Still Hot In Tucson


_____


_____

Since I usually devote Sunday morning to watching the TV news shows, I did not do my fitness walk. Which is just fine because today is another extremely hot day here in Tucson. It is terribly difficult to differentiate between the bald-faced lies, the constant political evasions, and the downright obfuscation of the Democrats and those of the Republicans.

And I am not smart enough to see through and to discern exactly who is behind and responsible for the government charade that plays itself out on television time and time again.

So, why should I even try to make sense of it?

I should not.

_____

. . .
_____

. . .

__________

To paraphrase from the novel, 1984 --
If you want to know the future... picture
a foot stamping on a human face forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment