Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Book News, Etc.



_____


I just finished reading Lost Memory of Skin and The Sweet Hereafter, both by Russell Banks. They were interesting and I enjoyed reading them but I have no opinion as to their literary quality.

_____

American Grown is a supposed book supposedly written by Michelle Obama that is coming out in April 2012... and it's about food.

I can hardly wait.

_____


A baseball game on Fox last night preempted House so I reluctantly turned to CBS at that time and watched Two And A Half Men. No, I actually watched only the first fifteen minutes of it then turned off the TV. That's all I could handle. Ashton Kucher: yuk. The script writers: double yuk.


More to come . . .

__________

Difference of opinion is what makes a horse race.
--Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment