Friday, October 28, 2011

NaNoWriMo For November



_____

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) for the year of 2011 is just a couple more days. I have registered and feel pretty sure that I can do it again this year, hopefully with a better result than last year. My hastily created novel last year brought me a Winner Certificate -- but merely because I wrote more than 50,000 words. Unfortunately, even though I worked at it for a while after the month of November was over I did not succeed in bringing all the scenes together into a whole which could be revised and polished and then submitted to publishers.

So I don't know if the effort put into writing thousands of words without taking time for any revisions is worth it or not. Some scenes that I wrote were okay... not great, but okay... but not many of them.

Perhaps this ear's effort will be more fruitful.

We'll see.

__________

No comments:

Post a Comment