Monday, December 12, 2011

Are Naive And Innocent Always Synonyms?



_____

Overheard from a tyke in a supermarket:
"The teacher showed us a picture of a naked boy and girl... the boy has a penis down there but the girl ain't got nothin'."

_____

I do not remember from where I copied the image below but I liked it so much that I decided to post it here without permission. If the owner requests me to remove it, I will, of course, do so immediately.

"The Ballerina in Green" (2007)


Don't know what it as about that particular picture, but as I said, "I like it." And that's enough reason to post it.
_____

Isn't it curious that the image below if shown on Broadcast TV will appear with the upraised middle finger blurred out?


Ah, censorship.
_____

I have some notes about other subjects but prefer to save them for a time when I feel better.

__________

I wouldn't kid Our Lord if he was on the cross. But I would attempt a joke with him if I ran into him chasing the money changers out of the temple.
--Ernest Hemingway

No comments:

Post a Comment