Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Last Of Life For Which The First Was Made



_____

According to a Social Security Administration announcement, Patty Duke turned 65 yesterday and applied for Social Security benefits online.



Don't know who Patty Duke is? You're too young? Wikipedia can fill you in.


_____


While walking West on Speedway Boulevard yesterday I noticed that some of the peaks of the Santa Catalina mountains had donned a new coat of snow overnight.

Below are two of the pictures I took at a little before noon.

Snow On The Mountains - 1


Tucson, AZ 12/14/2011


Snow On The Mountains- 2


Tucson AZ 12/14/2011

_____

I would like to add another thought here, but it is not yet clear in my mind. As of now, at this early hour, it is just the germ of an idea that is skating randomly around the perimeter of my consciousness.

Maybe later . . .

__________

“Poetry: the best words in the best order.”
--Samuel Taylor Coleridge

No comments:

Post a Comment