Friday, December 2, 2011

Secretary Of State Clinton



_____

On TV this morning, on CBS, there was presented a photograph taken December 1, 2011 of Hillary Clinton and (Aung San Suu Kyi?) Below is a copy of that photo taken from denverpost.com -- and the photo shown is so obviously photoshopped... It has been narrowed so as to present the two women as being much more slender than they were in the original photo. I say it is obvious photoshopping because both women appear much (MUCH) too slim.


I suppose that I could be wrong and that it was CBS who did the photoshop tampering with the picture to enlarge Hillary's figure.

But I doubt that.

Why?

Because most of the current photos of Hillary show her as being extremely fat... but fashionably dressed to try to hide it.



More photos here...

And here . . .

__________

Yes, I too am overweight... and often overly judgmental.
--Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment