Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Once Again, AVT beckons . . .


_________________



Tucson Weather Today


_________________


I arrived at my home a couple of hours ago from the desert where I had been house and dog-sitting for the last eight days or so. After unpacking and putting away my clothes and things, I went out into the clean, fresh morning air and embarked upon my two mile walk to Fry's Supermarket.

After I returned, I sat down here in front of my keyboard to catch up on my too long neglected email and blog reading.

What to my wandering eyes should appear but a boat load of wondrous words at Abandoned Dreams - Observations by Anthony V. Tocsano.

So . . . I'm off to return there and read my fill of new literature.


More later.


Oops! Sorry about that. No more today. No more till tomorrow.

__________





No comments:

Post a Comment