Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Seemingly Unrelated Things . . .

____________________


___________________



New York City, September 11, 2001

____________________





____________________



Tucson AZ, September 11, 2012


Last week, my son brought me over a package of Trader Joe's 100% Whole Wheat Middle Eastern Flatbread to try out and see if I like it.


I placed a goodly quantity of homemade Chicken Salad (roasted chicken chunks, Miracle Whip Salad Dressing, finely chopped celery and carrots) in a line down the center of the first Flatbread, folded it closed, and paid attention to the flavors as I slowly and meditatively consumed it.

Good Golly!

It was delicious.

The next day I spread a second Flatbread with Miracles Whip and topped it with 2 slices of lunch meat (turkey) and 2 slices of American cheese.

Once again, I smacked my lips, folded it closed, and ate it.

Wow!

It was GREAT.

So . . .

Yesterday morning while browsing the shelves at Fry's Supermarket, I sought out the Flatbread section... just to see what was available, you know. Below is an image of what I bought and brought home to sample.

Flatbread
Multi-grain, 100% Whole Wheat
High Fiber Flatbread with Flax


Haven't tried it yet, but aim to do so for lunch, a few hours from now.

________________________

Yes, life does indeed go on . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment