Sunday, August 9, 2015

Misc. Bits



____________________

I am so tired of all the political crap being flung continuously across the TV spectrum, especially the politically correct outrage of the Donald Trump fallout from the GOP debate and its many associated followups... day after day after boring day.

And yet, I watch.

I am also sick to death of the phony religiosity constantly oozing forth from the GOP candidates and from the FOX News reporters.

_____


Here is a picture of my first grandson that I found in an old beat-up show box stored underneath my bed.

Me, Tim, and his maternal grandmother


_____

BIRTHDAY

Jonathan Kellerman, author of a series of mysteries featuring child psychologist Alex Delaware, was born on the Lower East Side of New York City on this day in 1949.

Jonathan Kellerman

In 1985, his first novel, When the Bough Breaks, was published. The book, about murder and child abuse, won a handful of prestigious mystery awards and was made into a television movie. Since then, Kellerman has written more than 30 novels as well as several essays and children’s books.

__________





No comments:

Post a Comment