Thursday, February 10, 2011

Troubling Items In The News . . .


How Long Before Facebook Hands Over Your
Personal Information to the Government?

It may only be a matter of time until social networking sites are forced to relinquish your personal information to the government.

Read about it at AlterNet


AlterNet also reports on --

The Controversial Huffington Post-AOL Merger

...and raises a number of questions about the future of journalism.

Arianna Huffington
Who Is She... Really?
_____


I am certainly not a gourmet, but for several years I have enjoyed experimenting with food preparation. At times I succeed in discovering a taste treat for myself and other times I fail. For instance: I dribbled canned Hershey's chocolate syrup onto the face of two slices of whole grain bread and allowed it to soak in for about a half hour then spread over it a thick coating of peanut butter. Simple. Delicious.

Don't knock it unless you've tried it.

_____

More later today . . . Maybe.

__________

No comments:

Post a Comment