Monday, May 24, 2010

The Day After The Day

Regarding a recent comment from my good friend (and faithful blog 'follower') AVT, the camera I have been using is a 3.2 Megapixel Canon Power Shot A510. This tiny camera was given to me two (or three?) years ago as a birthday gift from my son, Mike.

Here's a recent shot of a Saguaro displaying its floral tiara.



I had no blog entry yesterday because it was Mike's birthday and the entire day was spent in celebratory endeavors, such as reminiscing, DVD movie watching, shooting pool, and ultimately eating a fantastically delicious Chicken Parmesan dinner expertly prepared by JoAnn. Mike seemed to enjoy his day of fame, as did the rest of the family members in attendance.

And his son, Tim (my grandson) announced that he had been offered and has accepted a position as a High School physics and math teacher at the highly rated Basis Charter School of Tucson.

Here is a link to a Youtube video describing the school.

While teaching, Tim will still be working toward his PhD at the University of Arizona.

Whadda guy!


I have to cut this short because Eva is summoning me to take her outside. Duty calls.

Sorry 'bout that.

No comments:

Post a Comment