Friday, September 24, 2010

Happening Of The Day


Well . . .

Good morning.

The Washington Post reported that Eddie Fisher has died, and in the article is embedded a YouTube video of Fisher singing Oh My Papa.


Elizabeth Taylor, Eddie Fisher, Debbie Reynolds


I can remember how outraged Grandma Morris was when Eddie Fisher divorced Debbie Reynolds to marry Elizabeth Taylor. Grandma vowed to never listen to Eddie Fisher sing again and to never watch an Elizabeth Taylor movie. And as far as I know, she kept that promise.

. . .

A friend of mine who lives in Indiana sent me an email message: Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Indiana University, has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in. At a news conference, after announcing the invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson outside and kicked the shit out of him.

Imagine that . . .

. . .

More later today if I can make myself wake up -- and if I feel like adding to this short entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment