Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Brief Entry


_____

I found a small gift bag hanging on my doorknob this morning. In it was a notice and a t-shirt advertising Toscana Cove Apartment Homes, the complex in which I have been living for the last ten months. The notice was a reminder that my one-year lease will end March 31, 2012 and also included was the cost per month for another year if I wish to renew.

Since the monthly rent for another year is virtually identical to the rent I have been paying for the last year, I will probably sign a renewal. Unless some event or circumstance arises before signing time.

_____

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Star of Law And Oder SVU


Born January 23,1964
Daughter of actress Jayne Mansfield &
former Mister Universe Micky Hargitay

__________

A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it.
--Jerry Seinfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment