Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Home Away From Home


_____


_____


I am dog sitting with Eva in the house out here in the desert for a couple of days so I'm not sure how much blogging I will get done. Probably not much. I'll bet that makes you (the reader) sad... right? Or maybe the opposite.

This entry is being composed on a cute little e-machine that Mike has installed here in one of their guest rooms. Personal computers have come a long way since the early days, back in the 1980s. Who'd a thunk it?

_____

Sandi Jo is visiting here from Florida till Thursday. I hadn't seen her for more than a year, so there's some 'catching up' to do.

_____

That's it for now... I'll add more later today if something new comes to mind.

__________

"I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf."
--Robert B

No comments:

Post a Comment