Monday, February 6, 2012

Just One Of Those Days


_____


Yesterday I did not post to the blog because it turned into one of my bad days, one of those days when my aging brain seemingly misfires upon awakening and slips into a fog, a mental black hole from which nothing can emerge... and my body follows suit, one of those days which then transforms me into, not a couch potato but something even less than a vegetable. I hope that is a clear enough analogy.

Anyway, I have much to catch up with, several critiques of submitted stories from members of my writers group and more work on my own (belated) submission -- and so I choose not to write herein today.

Darn!

I will post this, though --

Happy Birthday

Tom Brokaw
72 years old
(me too)


Born February 6, 1940

__________

He not busy being born is busy dying.
--Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment