Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day 8


Yesterday was a bust as far as NaNo is concerned. Here is what I came up with:

Day 8

Note:
vitiate (VISH-ee-ate)
to spoil the effectiveness of
to corrupt

# # #

Note:
parsimonious (par-suh-MOAN-ee-uhs)
excessively sparing or frugal

# # #

I don't know what came over me but for some mysterious reason I just could not make myself write anything. I kept reminding myself that I was behind in my word count, but not so much that I could not catch up by merely adding a couple hundred words to each day's goal amount. But still, I could not write anything, not even a single word.

This is scary.

Today I intend to just sit right down and continue on, as if yesterday's stubborn interlude was no more than a fluke, a momentary glitch brought about by a bodily reaction to having eaten something I should not have eaten. Or perhaps a little too much...

Anyway, that's my confession. Not proud of it, but there you go...

__________

No comments:

Post a Comment