Monday, November 1, 2010

Written Yesterday, Posted Today


Today is the first day of NaNoWriMo

. . .

At Mike's suggestion, I have been working out using his Schwinn 'Airdyne' Stationary Bicycle with push-pull rowing action handlebars. It will provide me with daily exercise to replace the time consuming daily walk during this month of unedited word producing madness.

. . .

Saturday night we saw a curious bug at the edge of the back door. Mike named it a 'stick bug'.




. . .

Sunday afternoon we joined Tim for frozen yogurt at one of those Serv-Yourself shops. I had a combination of two flavors, a half cup of Red Velvet cake on the bottom, topped with big swirls of the Peanut Butter yogurt. Delicious.


Okay. This might be the last blog entry for a while. Until I get well started on NaNoWriMo anyway.

Wish me luck.

__________

No comments:

Post a Comment