Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Word About Politics . . . Ugh!


_____


George Will's Obamacare constitutionality column in Sunday Washington Post exposes some points that the Supreme Court just might take into consideration... or then again, it might not. It seems to me that these points are valid, and should not be ignored.

But that's just my opinion.


Bob Schieffer announced that starting next Sunday Face The Nation expands to a full hour.

'Ugh!'

And that's my last word on the subject of politics.

_____


Word For Today

maar
n. volcanic crater without a cone, usually filled by a lake.


The maar at Birkat Ram, the Golan Heights


_____



HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Born March 25, 1965


On May 19, 1997, she married actor Matthew Broderick
(May 19 is my birthday.)


Sarah Jessica Parker and spouse Matthew Broderick


_____

__________

"Everywhere I go I'm asked if I think the university stifles writers. My opinion is that they don't stifle enough of them. There's many a best-seller that could have been prevented by a good teacher."
--Flannery O'Connor
Note:
I found the above quotation at The Writer's Almanac

No comments:

Post a Comment