Monday, February 22, 2010

Home Is Where The . . .

I am still sorting miscellaneous articles. Some to discard. Some to save.

Instead of writing down my thoughts today I am dedicating the greatest share of my time to physical activities such as sorting all the rest of my loose, shoebox-contained, family pictures and packing for shipment all the old (and shockingly heavy) photo albums. Sadly, these parcels cannot be shipped using Media-Mail as were my books, and they will be expensive to mail out.

So be it . . .

I'd better got to it now instead of sitting here thinking (and writing) about it.

Only about a month remains before the big move away from Florida to a New and Better Place.

I'll probably be back into writing mode tomorrow.


"My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends --
It gives a lovely light."

--Edna St. Vincent Millay

No comments:

Post a Comment